Hancock County Jail Visitation
Visitation Scheduling & Information
- Video visitation is currently used for all inmates.
- To schedule a visit, call (866) 340-7879 at least 24 hours in advance of your desired visitation time.
- Visitation length is 20 minutes.
- Each inmate can have two 20-minute sessions per week. (One 50-minute visit can replace the Two 20-minute visits.)
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
- If you are late, you will need to reschedule the visit with the company. We have many visitors and need to remain on our schedule.
- The above schedule may be modified because of staff availability.
- When scheduling your visit, you must provide:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your date of birth
- Your driver's license number
- Names of any and all additional visitors (including children)
- Visitors are subject to search.
- Adult visitors must show picture ID (driver’s license or state ID card).
- Children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. No one under 18 without legal parent or guardian will be permitted to visit.
- Visitation will be denied in the event the visitor appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and may be subject to arrest.
- Visitation will be denied for inappropriate dress.
- Visitation may be terminated at any time by the visitation officer for inappropriate behavior in the visitation area or by the inmate in the block.
- Photos or recording of inmate visitation is prohibited. Visit will be terminated and restricted for that visitor from that point forward.
- Special Assistance will be provided to handicapped visitors who notify the visitation officer prior to the visit.
- Visitation will be denied if there is an active Protection Order in place.