Additional Contacts / Resources

To file a criminal report or charge, please contact your local Law Enforcement Agency:

  • Greenfield Police Department: 317-477-4400
  • Hancock County Sheriff's Department: 317-477-1147

For information on local services, please use 211

To report child neglect or abuse, please contact the Office of Family and Children:

  • Department of Children's Services: 800-800-5556

For substance use and mental health intervention, please contact:

  • Community Behavioral Health Services: 317-318-7100
  • Families First: 317-462-3733