Planning to transfer property?

Consider contacting an attorney or other licensed real estate professional. For your convenience, please visit the Hancock County Bar Association website.

Show All Answers

1. Planning to transfer property?
2. Did you decide to prepare your own legal documents?
3. How much is it going to cost to record your documents?
4. Does your document need notarized or another standard statement?
5. Does the document meet the exemption for any standard statement?
6. Does the document involve real estate or personal property?