Report Water Quality/Erosion Control Problem

To report a water quality or erosion control problem please fill out the form


and turn it in to the Hancock County Surveyor office.  Please call us if you have any questions at 317-477-1150.

  1. Surveyor

    Physical Address
    111 S American Legion Place, Suite 171
    Hancock County Annex
    Greenfield, IN 46140

    Fax: 317-477-1715