The Hancock County Health Department provides nursing services that extend beyond childhood immunizations. They are as follows:
- TB tests for children and adults. Please call our office for an appointment.
- Prenatal vitamins are given to women based on need. Proof of pregnancy and an appointment are required.
- Communicable Disease Investigation and Follow-up: We provide appropriate referrals and information regarding the disease.
- Head Lice Treatment: Available through school nurse referral only.
- Blood Pressure: Please call our office for an appointment to have your blood pressure checked.
- Health Education Materials: Available in the Health Department and/or upon request.
- Home Visits: With Physician referral only.
- Lead Testing is available for children 1 to 4 years or older if a known lead hazard exists.
- Adult Immunizations: Available with an appointment.
Call during office hours if you have further questions. Please call to schedule appointments for the above services.